What Can We Help You With?
Select a category of our most frequently asked questions to be quickly directed to the answer.
FIBER SERVICE FAQ's
INSTALLATION PROCESS FAQ's
The installation process is fairly simple really. It can be broken down into 3 major steps.
- Install trunk lines (main lines) in the street using public utility easements/access.
- Install dedicated line from street to the home via small underground conduit.
- Activate in-home network with router, and connect devices
That's it! Not overly complicated, but it does take a little time to install the trunk lines.
WHAT'S IN THE FINE PRINT?
What you see is what you get? The only monthly fee is the flat fee you are quoted when you sign up there are 4 options as follows:
- 100 Mbps without managed WiFi router - $49.99/mo.
- 100 Mbps with managed WiFi router - $58.98/mo.
- 1 Gig (1,000 Mbps) without managed WiFi router - $69.99/mo.
- 1 Gig (1,000 Mbps) with managed WiFi router - $78.98/mo.
There are NO additional surcharges or taxes. This is all-inclusive pricing.
It is not required that you provide your own router. We have a managed WiFi router service option available for $9.99/mo. This includes the router and the technical support and management of that router for a more reliable and secure network connection.
If you choose not to opt-in to the managed router service, you will need to supply your own router. Any router will work sufficiently, but do keep in mind that the quality of your router will have an effect on the actual internet connection speed at your individual devices.
- Get a free install while we build out your neighborhood
- Avoid any long-term contract with a standard month to month service.
- Pay for what you pick without additional fees.
- Get reliability and added security with an optional managed router service
- Cancel at anytime - as if you'll want to.
If there ever was a "no-brainer" kind of deal, this is it.